Colorado’s arid climate creates a challenge for homeowners to establish a brilliant, healthy green lawn. However by ensuring that your lawn has the proper nutrients you can increase your lawns tolerance to drought and heat. As part of the The Lawn Ranger’s Lawn Care services, our Denver lawn fertilization program provides homeowners with a brief assessment of their lawn’s condition. We will then combine this assessment with goals specified by the homeowner. Finally, we will recommend which nutrients are needed and develop a fertilization program that will create a beautiful turf grass area.
Lawn Fertilization Recommendations:
- Early spring application (pre-emergent)
- Late spring application (weed & feed)
- Summer application (insect control)
- Late summer application (turf builder)
- Fall application (winterizer)